Consider submitting a proposal for the July 2022 APARRI conference at USC in Los Angeles!
In 2022, we will celebrate the 20th anniversary of APARRI’s founding in 2001, delayed due to COVID-19. The focus of our conference is the ongoing pandemic. We invite proposals on topics relating to religion and race in connection to Asian Americans and/or Pacific Islanders. We also welcome presentations that reference creative works, visual presentations, and/or audio work (e.g., podcasts). However, we are particularly interested in proposals about:
- Building resiliency in a time of global and racialized pandemic
- Addressing anti-Asian hate and violence
- Fostering inter-religious and intra-ethnic collaborations
- Pivoting religiosity and spirituality for pandemic times
- Looking Back, Looking Forward: APARRI @ 20
APARRI 2022 Call for Proposals Deadline has been extended to April 15, 2022.
Submission Guidelines: Email proposals to <email@example.com>.
(See or download text of Call for Proposals at: https://apareligions.com/for-conference-participants/)